We are part of a collective brainwashing that leads us to be a civilization of automatons, cultural beings influenced by our surroundings, mimetic as memetic, submerged in a sea of images and information between chaos and the unfathomable, that we are being programmed by the collectivity of our culture through the idea that in this way an infallible illusion spreads, that this is how the world is and will be, and this is how we create it regardless of whether this happens or not…. Tesseract Daydreams is a metaphor for “the box (TV)” and the fourth dimensional axis that symbolizes the consciousness of the machine itself, a rebellion against the content imposed by the system through a contest of images, a subversion for being used for crowd control. Series made with own developed Optical Filters.
- Exhibition “Tokyo Tower Art Fair” | Tokyo Tower | Japan
- Exhibition “Photo but Not Photo” | Float Photo Magazine
- Exhibition cip festival | Chania International Photo Festival
- Exhibition Artdoc Photography Magazine | Experimental Photography
- Exhibition “Butterfly Effect” | Contemporary Art Curator Magazine
- Selected and Exhibition ExperimentoBio